Walden Neighborhood Association
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who manages the HOA and how do I contact them? a. Contact Esquire Management for any questions about your HOA bill, access to the community's amenities, rule violations, or concerns about common-area maintenance. You can also reach out to Esquire if there's something you'd like brought to the attention of the board but are unable to attend a board meeting. Our point of contact at Esquire Management is Amy Mason. We recommend contacting her by email for your records. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call her directly at (717) 824-3071.
2. When does the Walden HOA Meet?
a. The Walden HOA meets the 4th Thursday of each month at Walden Hall @ 5:30PM. For the most up-to-date listing of meeting dates and times, visit the www.waldenneighborhood.com website.
3. Where can I find information, documents, or contacts regarding Walden?
a. You can find almost anything you need on the Walden neighborhood website: http://www.waldenneighborhood.com
4. Do I need a reservation to use the firepit, pool, or clubhouse? a. No reservations are possible at the pool or firepit. Both are open to all Walden residents and their guests on a first-come, first-served basis. The firepit is a great place to make new friends, so if someone else is already there, pull up a chair and say hi! Walden Hall can be reserved by contacting Esquire Management. You can view the calendar and find the rental form at the www.waldenneighborhood.com website. Please note that the bathrooms are ALWAYS open to users of the pool, even if Walden Hall is reserved.
5. How do I access the pool, gym, or Walden Hall?
a. The Walden Hall is open 365 days a year from 7am – 11pm, unless reserved. The pool is open 7am to 9pm Memorial Day through Labor Day. The gym is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To access any of these facilities, contact Esquire Management.
Copyright 2016. Walden Neighborhood Association. All rights reserved